Sunday, 6 November 2011

2011 Craft Retreat Photos

We had a wonderful time at the 2011 Creative Craft Retreat... I hope you did!  I have just finished uploading the photos, in record time (for me)!  I hope you enjoy the slideshow.  There were many more photos taken but I had to put a limit somewhere!

Every year we receive many wonderful comments about the retreat, and this year is no different.  Here are some of the comments:
  • “It was brilliant.”
  • “It would be great if craft retreat was held twice a year.”
  • “I didn’t want to go home.”
  • “The speaker's message and the retreat were very timely for me, I’m so glad I came.”
  • “I can’t wait until next year’s!”
Thank you to all who helped behind the scenes, and out in front.  It is wonderful to have willing helpers and able teachers who give of their time to make the retreat what it is.

Creative Craft Retreat 2011 has been proudly sponsored or supported by:
The next retreat will be the 2-4 November 2012, and plans are already well underway.  It seems that we have a speaker lined up, think spot person, most teachers and an on-line registration and payment facility.  Can you wait that long... a whole year?!

No comments: