Wednesday, 20 October 2010

15 Days To Go!

Can you believe that it is only 15 days to go to craft retreat?  I can't, but fortunately for you, time cannot be changed!  I feel like there is still so much to do and certainly not enough hours in the day to do it, but everything always comes together in the end, so I know everything will get done at some stage!  Registrations are closed  and you should all have your confirmation letters and requirements lists by now, so if you haven't, you'd better let me know ASAP!  If you need transport, the details will be arranged early next week.

Thought you might like to have a peek at teacher Robyn's now (if not before) famous quilt which won first prize in the "Best of Show" category at the 2010 Queensland Quilt Show.  It is not surprising considering the beautiful work that Robyn does, and they always have to be seen in real life to be really appreciated.  Just gorgeous!

What a treat we are in for with such quality teachers and a beautifully setting!  Are you excited yet?  Have you got all your supplies ready?  I'm still deciding on what "Do Your Own Thing" craft/art I will be taking, but I do have my name tag ready!  Do you have yours?  It doesn't have to be fancy - just a piece of cardboard with your name on will do!  Maybe you've been busy making things for the craft stall or have found some no longer needed craft supplies or craft magazines to sell.  Or maybe you're saving your pennies so you can spend it on some lovely crafty goodies!

Well, it certainly isn't long to wait!  See you soon!

No comments: