Wednesday, 24 September 2008

2008 Craft Retreat

The 2008 Creative Craft Retreat was a great success! There were 40 of us who attended, and we had a great time, learning a new craft, teaching a craft or doing our own thing; making new friends; having fun together; having a laugh together; being inspired.

Here are some comments from some of the ladies that attended:

"Had a great weekend... looking forward to next year!"

"All seemed to go smoothly and the speaker on Sun morning was just perfect."

"Thankyou for the wonderful organisiation of the craft retreat. I had a great time. The food was really good. The craft was excellent. I learn't a different craft that I had not done before."

"Everything was wonderful!"

"The talks were great."

"I was blessed by a relaxing weekend away."

"I really enjoyed it."

It's a thrill to see all the hard work 'pay off' and to see all the ladies having a wonderful time. Thanks to all who came, all who taught, and all who spoke!

What more can I say? Pictures speak louder than words, so stay 'tuned' for some photos which I'll pop on here real soon!

(By the way, some of you may be wondering if I finished the Christmas Angel Cross-stitch... I finished it the Thursday just after the retreat, just in time for Mum to sew it into a Christmas stocking before she went back to South Australia on the Friday! You can have a look at the photos of it finished here.)

No comments: